Mulled Wine Sangria
Dec 12, 2013
Give sangria a holiday twist by making a mulled wine studded with red and green fruit. It's perfect hot or cold, so the choice is yours. Want to keep it warm during your holiday party? Pop the sangria in your slow cooker on the "keep warm" setting (or low).
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 6 - 8 servings
bottle red wine
fresh or frozen cranberries
1/2 c. orange-flavored liqueur
1/2 c. packed light-brown sugar
strip orange peel
- Put the wine, cranberry juice, cranberries, orange liqueur, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and orange peel in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring, 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat; set aside 15 minutes.
- Stir the apples into the mulled wine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Video: Gordon's Mulled Wine - Gordon Ramsay
3 Ways to Treat PTSD
Well-Educated Women No Longer Need To Worry About Higher Odds Of Divorce
Celebrity Pixie Cuts
Hebrew Name for Grandmother
What Should Natural Mean Tell the Feds What You Think
Why You Should Never Ask a Pregnant Woman If Shes Going Back to Work
How to Transport Your Car
How to Figure Cap Rate
10 Summer Camps for Grownups
Denim Cutoffs Can Be Dangerous, but Heres How to Look Chic in Them
Coffee: The Bad, the Good, and the Better
Scandinavian Flair Perfectly Executed: Alexander White Apartment
How to Get More Lubricated During Sex
Date: 02.12.2018, 12:58 / Views: 74185