Recipes for pickling mushrooms rubella
- Preparation time:24 minutes
- Cooking time:1 minute
How to pickle rubella prescription with garlic
These mushrooms are found in deciduous and mixed forests from July to October.
- Soak the mushrooms for a day, then rinse them again.
- Put them in a deep plastic container with the caps facing down. Sprinkle each layer with salt, put garlic and dill umbrellas sliced in slices.
- Put currant leaves and dill stalks on blanks. Cover them with a wide sheet of horseradish.
- Set the pressure on top and send the structure in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Put the mushrooms in clean jars and send them to a cold cellar for 40 days.
Before serving, rinse treat and pour unrefined vegetable oil.
Agaric mushrooms are best suited for salting. They are strong, crispy and fragrant.
- rubella 2.5 kg;
- salt - 90 g;
- garlic - 8 cloves;
- currant leaves - 8 pcs .;
- cherry leaves - 8 pcs .;
- Dill rosettes - 5 pcs .;
- horseradish leaf - 1 pc.
How to cook:
- Soak the mushrooms for 24 hours. Young mlechniki practically do not taste bitter, therefore time can be reduced to 7-8 hours.
- Fill them with water, add 30 g of salt. Cook billet for 20 minutes. The broth is not used for cooking, so it must be drained.
- Cut the garlic into slices.
- Put greens and 1 tbsp on the bottom of a deep bowl. l salt. Spread the blanks layers, sprinkling them with dill, salt and garlic.
- Cover them with a flat plate and place a jar of water on top. Leave the blanks for a day at room temperature.
- Put the mushrooms in sterilized jars, sprinkle them with fresh garlic and greens. Cover the dishes with plastic covers and send them to the cold.
The treat will be available in 2-3 weeks.
Salty rubbers with horseradish
Appetizer can be served to the table with sour cream and onions.
- mushrooms - 500 g;
- horseradish root - 2 cm;
- salt - 20 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- bay leaf - 1 pc.
Stages of cooking:
- Fill the mushrooms with water for a day. Put them in boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut horseradish and garlic into thin slices.
- Stir the prepared products, add salt and bay leaf.
- Place the load and send the billet to the refrigerator for 24 hours. Put the baker in small jars, close them with lids.
Store blanks in a cool place for 35-40 days.
Salty snacks go well with boiled or fried potatoes.