Rodan + Fields Enhancements Body Micro-Dermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a skin treatment done in the dermatologist's office. A dermatologist uses a handheld device to remove the top layer of your skin on your face and neck. It's not painful or uncomfortable, and it only takes about 30 to 40 minutes, but it's much less expensive and time-consuming to do you own microdermabrasion treatment at home.
has to be the easiest exfoliating product to use.
It works great, it's not messy and it's practically made for travel.
About Rodan + Fields Enhancements Body Micro-Dermabrasion:
- Easy to use
- Smells great
- 1.9 ounces isn't much product for
- You use a lot of product during one use
- A deodorant-shaped body exfoliator
- 1.9 ounces for
- Glide the stick over wet skin.
- Use up to three times a week or as needed.
I'll start this review off by being completely honest: I wanted to hate this product. Really, I did. I didn't like the look of the deodorant-like container, and I was certain before I even tried it that it wouldn't exfoliate as well as favorite body scrubs.
So imagine my surprise when I used the in the shower and instantly fell in love with it. The product looks just like a deodorant stick. It has a bluish gray color with obvious exfoliating particles mixed in and an enjoyable, sweet scent that I really like.
Application is easy. Rub the stick onto your skin and you'll feel it cleansing and exfoliating at the same time.
Here's what I love:
- Easy to use: Do you ever feel like you miss places when you use your regular body scrub? Or maybe you need to use a ton of product because the granules get washed off too quickly? This product easily glides over your skin and nothing get rinsed off too quickly.
- Not messy: Anyone who's ever used a body scrub knows that many of them leave an oily residue in your tub that can be slippery or cause dirt to adhere. This product doesn't do that at all.
- Completely effective: In my opinion, this product exfoliatesbetterthan most, if not all, of the body scrubs I've used.
The only major downside is that you don't get much product for . After using the Body Micro-Dermabrasion just a few times, I'm surprised that I've gone through about a quarter of it. Even so, if you use it once a week as a special treat it should last you a good three months.
One final praise-point: Rodan + Field's Body Micro-Dermabrasion is compact, making it great for traveland to use in a small shower. It doesn't take up nearly half the space a tub of exfoliator does, and you don't have to scoop out product like you typically do.
Video: Rodan+Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Body Bar
What I’ve learnt about bringing ethics to the advertising sector
Q: What is tuberculosis
How to Remove Paint from Wooden Objects and Refinish Them
Kerry Katona New Hair Color 2013
How to Treat Dandruff Naturally
I want...to look great with no effort
Two Easy Brain Boosters
10 Best Airbnbs In Paris
Your First Gynecologist Exam
Possible New Blood Test Could Predict Suicide Risk
7 Must-Buy Groceries If Youre Trying To Eat Less Meat
Leading female academic: Women can’t have it all’
Steeplechase: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Olympic Steeplechase
Metastatic Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer: 13 Tips to Manage Shortness of Breath