Salat "Red Hat" has already surpassed Olivier and shyby!
We advise you to try it by all means, it will not leave you indifferent and will often appear on your table.
- boiled chicken - 150 g;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc .;
- Peking cabbage (or any lettuce) - 150 g;
- boiled egg - 1 pc .;
- canned green peas - 2 tbsp. l .;
- tomatoes - 150 g;
- dill - a few twigs;
- mayonnaise - 5 tbsp. l .;
- salt - to taste
- In a bowl, finely chop the Peking cabbage. Boiled chicken cut into small pieces.
- Sweet pepper cut into small cubes. Add canned green peas from excess liquid and add to salad bowl.
- Add crushed egg.
- Onion finely chopped. It is advisable to use onions sweet varieties. Mix everything, salt, season with mayonnaise and put in a salad bowl.
- Top salad "Little Red Riding Hood" level. Tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Add finely chopped dill and salt.Stir the tomatoes and lay them the top layer of lettuce - this will be our Little Red Riding Hood.