Salty dough herringbone
Crafts in the form of a Christmas tree, many of us are making before the New Year holidays. For this purpose, a variety of materials are used, such as: beads, plastic, plasticine, clay, paper, cardboard, rezinochki. Such homemade souvenirs are the best gift for our relatives and friends. In my master class I will explain how to make a small Christmas tree from salt dough. For greater clarity, I took step-by-step photos and wrote a detailed description to them.
So, we will need: - two tablespoons of table salt (preferably fine); - two tablespoons of flour; - 10-15 ml of water; - Christmas tree shape cookie; - Tassels; - Pearlescent acrylic paints (green, yellow, red).
Steps of creation: 1. In the tank we mix flour and salt in the ratio of one to one.
2.Add a small amount of water.
3. We knead the mass to a homogeneous consistency.
4. Mesim is a ball of dough that should be well behind the hands.
5. Roll out the cake, its thickness should be about two to three millimeters. With the help of a special mold cut the figure. If you do not have such a device, then you can replace it with an ordinary kitchen knife.
6. We leave the figure to dry overnight, it is best to put it on a regular piece of paper. The dough should become very hard.
7. After the herringbone has hardened, take the green mother of pearl acrylic paint and paint the background.
8.Open the yellow paint and draw a garland of balls, arrange them diagonally.
9. We complete the production of figures. Add a few balls in red.
That's all! The figure from salty dough in the form of an elegant Christmas tree is ready! Upcoming holidays!