Simple and beautiful kanzashi bows - master classes
Kanzashi bows are always popular with little girls and young ladies. They are able to decorate any hairstyle, and are also suitable for various events. Birthday, September 1, matinee at school - a unique accessory is relevant for any holiday. Selecting shades, you can combine kanzashi bows with different outfits, creating an interesting look. Today it is not difficult to buy jewelry, but it is much more pleasant to make it with your own hands.
DIY golden kanzashi bow
You can make your own beautiful bows using kanzashi technique from satin ribbons and other materials by using a step-by-step master class with a photo. They will successfully complement any image, make it more vivid and memorable. For example, such a golden accessory can be the main element of a festive hairstyle.
Materials and tools
To make a simple kanzashi bow, you will need the following set of materials and tools:
- white satin ribbon (4x10 cm) - 4 pcs .;
- brocade gold (2,5х10 cm) - 4 pieces;
- translucent snow-white lace (4х10 cm) - 4 pcs .;
- White satin ribbon (4x9 cm) - 2 pcs .;
- brocade gold (2,5х9 sm) - 2 pieces;
- white translucent lace (4х9 cm) - 2 pcs .;
- decorative golden tire (9 cm) - 2 pcs .;
- white tape (used for winding a bow);
- a circle of white felt (diameter - 3 cm);
- white tape, narrow (0.5x4 cm) - 16 pcs.
For the manufacture of the middle bow will need:
- square of felt (4x4 cm) - 1 pc .;
- golden half bean glue;
- gold chain (about 8 cm in length);
- cream beads - 20 pcs .;
- pearl beads - 50 pcs.
In addition, the work will be used thread, scissors, lighter, needle and glue.
On a note! In the manufacture of kanzashi products it is preferable to use transparent glue. If he accidentally falls on the surface of the jewelry, it will not be visible.
Step-by-step master class
Elegant and beautiful bows made according to the kanzashi technique will be multilayered, which will add to them pomp. White satin ribbon matches perfectly with gold brocade and translucent lace.
MK for making beautiful kanzashi bow of satin ribbons with their own hands is presented below:
- To make a golden bow, you need to use three types of ribbons.They are superimposed on each other, and then loops are made from the obtained blanks. Subsequently, they will make a beautiful lush bow. After the strips of the required size are prepared, their ends should be scorched so that they do not crumble.
- Now you need to impose stripes of the same size on each other in a certain order, as in the photo. Satin ribbon will be placed on the bottom, then golden brocade and translucent lace on the top. Thanks to this combination, gold will be beautifully seen through the lace.
- Fasten the strips to the hinges, and the ends to scorch the lighter. The result should be 6 loops. For the details of the top row, add a gold tire in the center.
- Combine the loops in a beautiful bow and wrap the middle with a white thin ribbon.
- In fact, the kanzashi bow is ready. Now you need to decorate it. To do this, use a white square of felt and gold glue semi-bead. It should be pasted on the center of the square.
- Sew around a bead of cream color, as in the photo.
- Fully walk along the circumference of the semi-beads. Cut the remaining thread.
- Take the thread again, thread the needle.Print near the beads, string the beads and circle them around. Make several similar stitches at the same distance from each other.
- As a result, the entire circumference of the beads should bend around the stitches of beads.
- Trim excess felt around the edges.
- Make petals for the middle. Cut from felt a circle of the appropriate diameter, and from a narrow white ribbon - 16 segments. Close each into a petal.
- Stick the petals in a circle of felt. Now it's time to combine all the details of the decoration.
- Stick a felt circle with petals in the center of the bow, place the center of beads and beads on top.
It turned out such a pretty bow made according to the kanzashi technique. It remains to attach a hairpin to it to fix it on the hairstyle.
Ideas for creativity
If you connect the imagination, you can make kanzashi style decorations for every taste. Ideas for creativity are presented in the photo below.
It is worth noting that kanzashi bows are an ornament not only for hairstyles. This accessory looks great on the wardrobe items.