Unexpectedly good decor from a regular plastic bottle
The most delicate, unexpectedly successful and delightful decor is often obtained from objects that literally lie with us and are often thrown away. Some people are able to see something special in the usual way - just like one day, when they saw a plastic bottle, they thought that it could make wonderful snow-white butterflies that could beautify any object with them. It is hard to believe that this amazing butterfly can be made by hand from a simple plastic bottle. However, everything is really that simple!
Prepare the following items:
- plastic bottle;
- butterfly pattern (examples below);
- a pen;
- a little lace;
We start to create a gentle snow-white butterfly:
1. Print and cut the selected butterfly pattern, attach it to the bottle, draw the outlines.
2. Cut a plastic bow tie out of the bottle. She will bend the wings slightly.
3Attach the same pattern to the lace, cut the required amount.
4. Using a universal glue, connect the plastic and lace butterflies.
5. Wire the antennae, attach. Decorate the finished butterfly with beads as desired. Work is ready!