What are the vitamins for growth?
In this article we will talk about various vitamins and tell you which vitamins are for hair growth, which are for muscle growth, etc. Let's start with the hair, as the problem of hair loss and their insufficient growth probably worries many.
What vitamins promote hair growth
- First of all, it is vitamin E. Most of this vitamin is found in fish - more precisely, in some of its forms. This is a fish such as herring, cod, halibut. Also there is a lot of vitamin E in milk, egg yolks, butter, products from rye flour and fruits: peaches, apricots and sweet cherries.
- Vitamin B is second in importance for hair growth. Vitamins of this group are found in pork, hazelnuts (hazelnuts), broccoli cabbage, wheat bran, brewer's yeast, rice, and fruit: pears, grapes, peaches, oranges, tangerines , grenades. These fruits contain all the B vitamins, and the rare vitamin B12 is present in pomegranates, which will have a beneficial effect not only on the hair, but also on the hematopoietic function of the body.
We also give here those products that most favorably affect the growth of hair and stop their loss. From dairy products it is sour cream, ryazhenka, kefir and cottage cheese.From meat products - turkey, beef and chicken. Also very useful fish. Of the remaining products are pasta (from durum wheat), raw eggs, tea, walnuts, black currants and rosehip broth.
What vitamins are needed for muscle growth
- The main muscle growth vitamin is vitamin B2 (riboflavin and pyridoxine). It is found in large quantities in eggs, oatmeal, buckwheat, liver, potatoes, cottage cheese, cabbage and beer yeast. Among the fruits, the content of vitamin B2 is dominated by wild rose, apricots and dried fruits, which contain it the most.
- The second most important vitamin for muscle growth is also vitamin B - B12. It is found in the largest amounts in beef, poultry, fish and seafood, eggs and cottage cheese. Of the fruits, the highest B12 content is in pomegranate, but in many other fruits, it is either absent or is present in microscopic doses. Those wishing to build muscle mass is helpful to know that the digestibility of vitamin B12 is very badly affected by products made from high-grade flour. Also, in addition to the growth of muscle mass, this vitamin has a good effect on energy metabolism.
What vitamins to drink for bone growth and to strengthen the body
- It is known that vitamin B12, described above, has a very beneficial effect on bone growth. Only best of all, if it is in fish oil - so it is absorbed almost completely.
- Vitamin A is also useful for bone growth - it also improves eyesight and complexion.
In general, for the full growth and strengthening of the body, some vitamins are few. A whole complex of mineral substances is needed, and here only a specialist can give a competent recommendation based on the general physical condition of the person.
Well, we told you what vitamins are for the growth of muscles, hair, bones. General recommendations usually come down to a balanced diet. Therefore, include in your diet and fruits and vegetables, meat and dairy products, and fish, and (of course!) Cereal products in the form of various cereals. Be healthy!