Why dream of rails?
Very often dreams reflect the reality around us. Therefore, to dream of rails for a person working on the railway or living near it is quite commonplace. And such a dream needs no particular interpretation. What do people dream about when they have nothing to do with the railway? Let's try to understand the symbolism of such dreams.
General interpretation of sleep
In general, dreaming rails is a good sign. After all, the railway for most of us is associated with travel (most often pleasant!), Changes in life, some kind of perspective. It is believed that the rails seen in a dream are a symbol of life’s journey. Therefore, in what state you see the rails, so is your life track at the moment.
Smooth and safe road - everything goes well. The beaten-off rails are a sign of some troubles and even misfortunes. Suddenly breaking rails - a symbol of a deadlock in life. In any case, this is exactly how dreams, in which you see rails, are explained, by psychoanalysts.Yes, and most dream books offer a similar interpretation of such dreams.
- Runaway rails - something passes by you.
- You are walking along the tracks - you have already missed your chance, and your attempts to rectify the situation will come to nothing.
- You walk along the tracks with someone else - these are the people (people) with whom you and in real life “along the way”.
- You go on rails with your loved one - you expect a long and strong relationship.
- You are sitting on rails - in your life there was a stagnation, a period of inactivity.
- You lay the rails - someone will take advantage of the fruits of your work, you pave the way for others.
- A man is standing on the tracks - a new acquaintance or meeting awaits you.
- You run across the rails in front of the train - danger lurks you.
- Broken rails - in your affairs there will be an inevitable hindrance.
Now you have an idea of how to interpret a dream if you have a dream about rails.