What is a party?
September 23, 2014
Answering the question what is a side, you can find a lot of values. Let's look at the most significant of them.
Meaning of the word "party"
- Side in Ancient Russia called the terrain, region, region, state. Hence the word "country";
- A side is also a geometric term that means a segment between two adjacent vertices;
- In jurisprudence, there is the term "party obligations". This means that some subject of civil legal relations is a debtor in relation to the other party;
- In the field of international relations, this term is also present. For example, if we are talking about a receiving party (i.e., an individual or organization), which places a foreigner during his visit to the country. In a more global sense, “the party to an international treaty” can be considered. In this case, it is necessary to understand the state that has signed an international treaty;
- We must not forget that the north, south, west, east are the directions of the world;
- You can also talk about the sides of the coin (obverse and reverse);
- Audio tapes also have sides: “A” and “B”.