What is he: a good man?
We live in the modern world, full of egoism and arrogance, forgetting such eternal values as kindness, conscientiousness, compassion and selflessness. But despite all the difficulties of life and scrape, it is important to remain just a good person.
If you have already forgotten about this important quality, we will remind you what a good person he is.
The qualities of a good man
- Conscience. It is conscience that is our inner judge, who directs a person in the right direction. Listening to your conscience, you will never do a bad deed.
- Having compassion. Just do not confuse him with a sense of pity. It is important to be able to understand people, empathize with them, help in difficult times and stay close.
- The ability to think first about others, and then about yourself.
- A good man does not know what greed and envy are. Its self-sufficiency makes it possible not to depend on material values and various benefits.
- Honesty to yourself and others.
- The ability to take all as they are, regardless of their religion, age, gender, race or sexual orientation.
- The desire to make the world a little bit better.No one says that it is necessary to invent a vaccine for a rare disease, but simply to give a hand to an elderly person, smile to a sad passerby, treat a hungry person on the street, give way to a transport or hang a trough on a tree each of us can.
- A good person sees good in everything. For him, a glass is always half full, not empty.
Each of us must remember what a person should be, carry these qualities in ourselves and be an example for others.
How to become a good person
All people are completely different in nature and behavior (this is written in the article What a person can be) But despite this, in each person’s hands there is a decision about what to become in this life.
Being good is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. This is not a one-time positive act, it is a way of life. You do not need to be like someone, it is important to be yourself and do good things.
- To begin with, think about what good qualities you lack, and figure out how to embody them in your lifestyle. If you are stingy, start making small gifts to your friends and acquaintances for no reason, donate some money to the homeless or give him some of your old clothes.
- Give compliments to all who deserve it, even to unfamiliar or unpleasant people to you.Genuinely rejoice in the victories and achievements of those around you. The ability to recognize the achievements of another person is worthy of respect.
- Do not compare yourself with other people, concentrate only on yourself and on your qualities.
- Love yourself and accept as you are.
- Play for those who are offended.
- Treat people the way you would like them to treat you.