What is spice?
Spice is a smoking mixture. Previously, it was made on the basis of blue lotus and Hawaiian roses. Currently, the spice has a different composition, which we now consider.
What is spice made of?
Today, spice production is based on one or more of the following plants:
- Guarana Katuab. This plant contains a huge amount of apomorphine and nuciferin. The plant is similar to morphine, has an impact on human behavior, causing him aggression and uncontrolled behavior.
- Dwarf skullcap. The structure of this plant includes trans-neoclerodan diterpenoid. It exerts a serious load on the cardiovascular system and worsens the perception of reality.
- Lion tail Quite a dangerous plant, its action is very strong, comparable to marijuana. It has a relaxing effect.
- Mytnik. It is a strong aphrodisiac that has a sedative effect on the body, disrupting the natural emotional reactions.
- Macon Brava This plant is a type of hallucinogenic marijuana. It has a strong depressing effect on the brain.
- Siberian motherwort.It consists of psychotropic alkaloids, which artificially relax vessels.
- Kratom. Very strong hallucinogenic plant, which includes salvinorin.
The resulting mixture of such plants is additionally impregnated with synthetic substances of psychotropic and narcotic action.
Consequences of spice use
Many spice sellers claim that such smoking mixtures are safe for health, because they include plants that have found official use in medicine. However, they are silent about the fact that the dosages that are used for smoking are unacceptable for uncontrolled intake. In addition, as mentioned above, in addition to the mixture are added synthetic substances. As a result, the spice turns into a real poison for a man!
When using smoking mixtures occurs:
- rapid wear of the cardiovascular and nervous system;
- violation of the integrity of the individual;
- injuries of internal organs;
- the emergence of illusions;
- violation of an adequate perception of reality;
- the occurrence of psychoorganic syndrome;
- decrease in working capacity;
- irreversible destruction of brain cells;
- minimization of testosterone production, which reduces attraction to the opposite sex;
- the emergence of persecution mania;
- a sharp decline in intelligence and memory;
- loss of interest.
It is important to understand that the spice destroys the human body and can lead not only to serious diseases and heart attacks, but also to death. In addition, under his influence, a person ceases to control himself, which can lead to disastrous consequences (killing or attacking under the influence of a smoking mixture, etc.). Therefore, it is important not to use the spice, which is positioned as safe, because in fact it is a drug that causes addiction.
Responsibility for the sale and purchase of spice
According to the resolution of Rospotrebnadzor “On smoking mixtures” (No. 23 of April 3, 2009), the sale of spice and similar substances is prohibited and is subject to administrative penalties for sellers with full seizure of goods.