Where to go in Yekaterinburg?
You will have a trip to the glorious Russian city of Yekaterinburg, and you do not know that there you can see such interesting things, where to go and what to do? You can use our tips! We offer options for different holidays: traveling for singles, for couples and for adults with children. It remains only to choose what you prefer.
Sights of Yekaterinburg
Any city has its own attractions, including Yekaterinburg. Visiting such places is the best answer to the question of where to go in Yekaterinburg.
- Ekaterinburg is one of the most cultural cities in Russia. There are over 600 monuments and about 30 museums. Among the unusual monuments can be distinguished monument "Klava", dedicated to the computer keyboard, a monument to the first steam locomotive, a monument to the Invisible Man, a monument to the plumber "Afonya". Museums are also varied. Here and the Living Book Museum, the Museum of Youth, the Museum of Wildlife, the Museum of Radio them. A.S. Popov, House of Actor, House of Writer, House of Artist, House of Books, etc.
- Historical Square - the place where Yekaterinburg was founded. There is also a Time Capsule, which will be opened in 2023.
- To admire the beauty of the architecture of Yekaterinburg, go to the manor Rastorguev-Kharitonov. This palace and park ensemble is one of the main attractions of the city.
- You can also visit the place of execution of the famous royal family of Nicholas II. You can find it near the city center, opposite the Ascension Hill. Here was the house of engineer Ipatiev, where in 1918 the royal family was killed. Later, the Ipatiev House was demolished, and in 2003, the Temple-on-the-Blood was erected at this place - one of the largest and most famous Orthodox churches in Yekaterinburg.
- The Opera and Ballet Theater is one of the monuments of pre-revolutionary Yekaterinburg.
- If you want to buy new products, you can visit the Mega supermarket. There you will find many departments of different stores, which have almost everything you need.
- TsPKiO - Central Park of Culture and Rest in Yekaterinburg. There is a place where you can walk, you will see many alleys and benches, and if you wish, you can visit various attractions.
For children and adults
You and your children came to Ekaterinburg.Where to go with the child? Here are a few options:
- Ekaterinburg Zoo contains five enclosures in which you can see about 320 species of different animals.
- Water Park Ekaterinburg. In a large building you can swim and have fun. At your service - several slides pools. The water park is quite large in size (27.300 square meters).
- Circus of Ekaterinburg. It has an interesting design - from afar you can easily notice its openwork bearing dome.
Date with a girl
And if you are a couple who decided to explore a new city? Where to go with a girl? Ekaterinburg offers a lot of options:
- For a leisurely walk in the fresh air, parks are suitable, of which there are quite a lot in Yekaterinburg: Green Grove, Central Park Park, Park of 50 years of the Komsomol, Dendropark, Kharitonovsky Park, Victory Park.
- You can go to a club or bar where you can sit, chat, have a little drink and dance: Nigt club "City", Bar UV, Club Cafe "EAR", CHILI NIGHT CLUB, etc.
- You can arrange a romantic trip to the cinema - "KinoDom", "3D Megapolis", kinopleks in the shopping center "Carnival", etc.
There are a lot of places to go in Yekaterinburg, and you can even write a book about them. You yourself can choose what is most interesting for you, and the site will give you information about the most interesting places in the city.Here is the most comprehensive list of different interesting places in Yekaterinburg with a brief description of each.
Have a nice trip!