Who to do?
Every year, young people decide one of the most important questions in life: who is the best to come to learn? The most obvious answer is: wherever one wants, where one pulls, to which one has abilities. But, unfortunately, it is not always possible to find a decent, well-paid job for the soul. Therefore, it is often necessary to choose: either the specialty is to the liking and the position of the unemployed, or to “step on the throat of my own song” and go where they pay.
How to choose where to go
If there is a choice about where to go after the 9th grade, it makes sense to focus on local schools and colleges. These educational institutions, as a rule, are in close contact with working enterprises, and some certainty about work will be immediately after admission.
It’s harder to choose where to go to get a higher education. Moscow State University diplomas are highly valued, it is his graduates who are employed very willingly. You can read about the professions that this university offers in the article What are the faculties at MSU.
But MSU today is no longer the best university. Top 10 best universities in Russia:
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT).
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia (MGIMO).
- Moscow Architectural Institute (MARCHI).
- State University - Higher School of Economics (HSE).
- Financial University under the Government of Russia.
- Moscow State University named after Lomonosov (MSU).
- All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade.
- Russian State University of Oil and Gas named after Gubkin.
- Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU).
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI).
All the best universities are, of course, in Moscow or St. Petersburg, but today, thanks to the Unified State Exam, enrolling there for provincial graduates has become much easier.
If you do not want to go far, you can stop the choice in local universities. In almost any region, you can get any desired profession, and for local employers this diploma will be quite enough. More information about faculties and professions can be found in the article What faculty to enroll.
To whom to act, not to be mistaken
But it is not enough to know who you can learn from, you need to be sure that the profession you receive will be in demand and well paid. To do this, it makes sense to refer to the data of recruitment agencies: they have the most complete information about the opening vacancies, about the size of salaries.
What to do: Top 10 professions
- Skilled workers are especially needed now when Russia is trying to revive its industry. The average salary in Moscow is about 50,000 rubles.
- Doctors are needed always and everywhere. Unemployed people with medical education just will not. But the earnings of the doctors have always been not brilliant. Only dentists and cosmetologists can boast of their income.
- If workers are needed, naturally, good engineers are required in both production and construction. The average salary is about 70,000 rubles.
- Programmers. Now without digital technology, nowhere, and there are few good specialists. Average earnings - 90,000 rubles.
- Top managers: directors, development managers, sales. Their average income is 220,000 rubles.
- Internet, communications, communications - these specialists receive up to 110,000 rubles.
- Sales, commerce.Here you can even without education, with the ability to earn 50000-60000 rubles. If only the language was well hung, but the person is pleasant and sociable.
- Agriculture. Agronomists, livestock specialists, veterinarians, and just farmers today can earn very well.
- Banking sector, accounting, insurance. Salary depends on the company where the specialist works.
- Recruitment, recruiters. A good recruiter can only earn commissions up to 50,000 monthly.
Salaries are given in Moscow. On the periphery, of course, get less. In addition, the list may vary in different places. If in your city, for example, there is only one recruitment agency, then recruiters are unlikely to be in demand.
Choosing a profession only by salary is not worth it. Firstly, any good specialist will be able to earn money, you just need to become this good specialist. Secondly, while studying, trends can change, but it will not be easy to change an unloved profession. Thirdly, at first, immediately after graduation, the salary is low for everyone, and young specialists should be ready for this. No one will offer yesterday’s student a top manager position, but with due diligence, career growth has been ensured in almost any field.