Why dream of a yard?
It is quite natural to dream about what surrounds us in life. But, unfortunately, many life realities, common to our ancestors, gradually lose their significance. For example, more recently, the courtyard was considered an integral part of the home. Today, not everyone has their own courtyard, and for most citizens, city courtyards are only part of the surrounding landscape.
Yet genetic memory is strong. And your yard can dream even to someone who does not have it in life. Yes, and the dreamed yard of an apartment building also has some symbolism. Why dream of a yard? Let's try to figure it out.
In many ways, the interpretation of sleep depends on which yard you saw, in what condition it is:
- Well-kept and clean courtyard - expect soon joyful events.
- Launched or dirty courtyard - it is possible that you will fall into melancholy, and you will overcome boredom and laziness.
- The yard of your childhood - to meet with old friends.
- Churchyard - you have to test difficulties and hardships.
- Your yard and house - if you do not have it in real life, the dream promises an unpleasant story, but with a happy outcome.
Activities in the yard
- Walking in an empty and clean courtyard - you will soon be left alone.
- Go to the cluttered yard - you will soon get into an unpleasant situation. To cope with it, you will need the help of loved ones.
- Sweep the yard - you expect financial difficulties.
- To pave a yard - you are expected by unexpectedly many things that will be difficult to handle.
- Find a haven in an unfamiliar courtyard - your life will enter a calm rut, and you will experience satisfaction and peace.
- Children play in the courtyard - unexpected joy.
Now you have an idea of how to interpret the dream in which you saw the courtyard.