Living Gluten-Free Made Easy! Delicious recipes to make every day and all the information you need to know to live gluten-free today.
Having celiac disease or a sensitivity to gluten can be challenging. Every time we try to eat something we must be aware of all the ingredients and make sure they are 100% gluten-free. Going to the grocery store, again, we face the same challenge. With this book, Janet Cook, whose son has a severe allergy to gluten, shares her experience in making gluten-free living as easy as possible from stocking your pantry to preparing everyday gluten-free recipes. Inside discover:
- The symptoms of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease
- How to adapt to a gluten-free lifestyle
- The health benefit of eliminating gluten from your diet even if you are not allergic
- How to stock your gluten-free pantry
- Gluten-free substitutes you can use to prepare your favourite recipe
Plus we get got you covered for all the meals of the day. You get lots of recipes:
- Tips to stick to your gluten-free diet
- Satisfying snacks like the No-Bake Flax and Sesame Protein Bars
- Breakfast recipes like the Happy Breakfast Burrito
- Delicious lunch meals like the Savory Bean and Potato Soup
- Appetizing dinner recipes like the Meaty Baked Lasagna
- Mouth-watering desserts such as the Two Chocolate Squares
Let's start cooking healthy meals today! Scroll back up and order your copy today!